Feb 14, 2013

Thank You!


I received these two messages this week from 2 clients in Anaheim Hills;

Jim,
Thank you so much for all of the extra time and effort to get us to closing!

Thanks, Jim for all your hard work.

I truly appreciate that my work is appreciated, and I feel lucky to be able to work with and help so many genuinely nice people through one of their biggest and most important life events.
I once had someone tell me "Jim, you have the nicest clients".
There is a lot of stress involved in the purchase or sale of a home, but I have found that open and constant communication and the anticipation of and early handling of problems leads to a much smoother and happier outcome.
I always have time to help a few more "nice people", just contact me direct at (714)694-0880 or jim@jimsalem.com.